Monday 10 October 2011

Hyde Park ČT24


Interesting interview with Maxim Velčovský in Hyde Park on ČT24. He explained why he designs all his products in a different way or how young artists can find job. What he things about Czech education, Czech politics or past Desing Blok 2011. I liked his way of talking, sometimes he had a problem to express himself - same problem as I have (a lot of ideas and thinking in head but hard to express in words.)

During the past few days I have been answering the question we got on Thursday in class: What I want to give to the world as a designer? From the interview with Maxim I saw some same ideas that I have found out too. Czech people are afraid of changes. We have been trying to change ourself since 1989 but very slowly and with a big fear. I would like my design to be seen as something independent and something fresh. This is only general meaning which hide much deeper.

Very nice to have internet finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment