Saturday 5 March 2011

Cikáni jdou do nebe

I was not posting here for a while because of reparation of my mac. During the last month I experienced a lot which I would like to share here.

The first is another performance by Slovacké divadlo called "Cikáni jsou do nebe." The play I wrote here before, I enjoyed thanks to costumes and design of stage but this performance had so powerful story which got to the shadow all these parts even they were very nicely created. This very rich performance contained beautiful, details costumes, lot of dancing, singing, emotions and what I like a lot about was something new, which I have never experience in theatre. The main actress was smoking pipe which has a flavour and every time she used it, audience could not only see and hear the play but also smell it.

No comments:

Post a Comment