Monday 1 November 2010

New friend

After the passed weekend I have chosen a brief which I will be working on for the rest of LP&C module. The funny thing is I actually didn't want to take this brief at the beginning, I was much more interested in final show and ISTD gardens. I toke the Conflict resolution project only to have minimal number of briefs. First of all I wanted to design some poster, t-shirt with typography design but when I got deeper, did brainstorming and started to arrange my ideas I realized by the end of previous week that this case is the most developed in my sketchbook.

I have chosen conflict between parents which influences their children by the fights, separation etc. I have created project with toys which help children to get over the hard period of their childhood.


No comments:

Post a Comment